Thursday 15 May 2008

Hook, Line and Sinker

As I had logged out in the Sea Serpent Grotto I logged in today to find the one I was looking for, Mouu the Waverider, lurking nearby with no one around. I also noticed he was another DRG not a THF as expected but I thought to give it a go anyway.

I was shocked how hard this was. I had assumed all the NMs behind the Mythril Door were the same level, and as Pahh the Gullcaller, who was a mid-50s NM, was really easy, I expected a relatively straightforward fight.

Little did I know Mouu was a L66 DRG NM, who ate through my shadows before eating through me and summoning a Wyvern to eat me some more.

Despite Perfect Dodge and Bloody Bolts I couldn't keep up and died with no Reraise in the middle of nowhere. I had to bite a 3k+ Home Point but it was a lesson well learned!

Luckily there was a Troll Besieged coming so I was able to recoup 1.5k XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.