Wednesday 30 April 2008

What a Steal!

It was a really nice surprise today to receive a Thief's Knife from Teila for my birthday! I had wanted one for ages but given my really rare spawn item to Bass ages ago to help him get the Knife in return for always helping me, and I had never been able to get one again since. I was really chuffed!

I was out several times throughout the day doing RL stuff, but I did play for some of the day on FFXI. I did nothing but Campaign and made my 10k (plus a 3k buffer) finally reaching L72! This means I can now wear my Pahluwan Crackows and macro in my L72 Emerald Rings for Trick Attack as opposed to the L14 Reflex Rings I had been using!

I also got to see the Sandworm today, an immensely powerful new HNM which can pop in any of the WotG zones from a crater. It happened to spawn in my favourite Campaign spot, Meriphitaud Mountains (S) and it was annihilating everyone who came near it.

It was there all night and even after I went to bed Teila told me it was still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.