Sunday 27 April 2008

A Learned Approach

Having logged out as DNC and SCH, we logged back in and went up to Tahrongi Canyon to continue levelling. Teila was getting used to her new JAs, such as being able to reduce the cost of her next WHM spell by 50%, a very useful thing indeed.

I was level 10 and still using L1 Cesti, so I noticed my damage was lower than it should have been but due to having capped Hand-to-Hand from levelling Yawawa in the Prommies, it wasn't too bad, especially as Combo is a very powerful low level WS.

After that, Teila came back with me to the Eldime Necropolis and we took our revenge on the mobs in the lower tunnels where I had been savaged yesterday. We found for quite a long time but eventually a Coffer Key dropped for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.