Monday 28 April 2008

Penultimate Attempt

Today Teila and I went up to Xarcabard to try and get Demon Pens from the Demons in Castle Zvahl-Baileys for the quest Better the Demon You Know.

On the way, just to test my Evasion, I decided to try to solo the hardest of the three LB2 mobs, the Boreal Hound to see if I could do it.

The fight took a long time and although it missed me practically every time, its magic took me down a long way, which makes me think I won't be able to do this until I am stronger.

Inside Castle-Zvahl Baileys we made our way up to one of the three circular pits and dropped so we landed on the lowest ledge which jutted out and took a peak at Demons I had never seen before. These were the most powerful residents in Castle Zvahl, checking as Tough to me at L71! Teila said she knew that the Demon Pens dropped from the Blood Demons but we couldn't see those.

After awhile of fighting these scary mobs we checked the net and found that Demon Pens also dropped from the very easy Demon Generals, so we stopped fighting the hard mobs and turned our attention to the easier ones and after a long time got our Demon Pens!

On the way back to Oldton Movalpolos we heard the alarms go off in Gusgen Mines so decided to take a peak to see which NMs had popped. It turned out to be Crushed Krause, but he didn't drop anything.

We traded our Demon Pens over to Koblakiq and got a cutscene but we weren't able to continue with the quest until the next JP midnight, so I logged out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.