Saturday 21 April 2012

...Than the Demon You Don't

I got quite a lot accomplished today. Spent the morning doing several little things. Firstly I finally got the OP Warp to Zitah and took a slight detour to see if the Noble Mold NM was up as it was raining. No sign, so I headed off to Castle Oztroja to camp Mee Deggi and Quu Domi. The Castle was deserted as usual but it took quite some time to kill each Yag on my own. I remembered I had my Signal Pearl on me so I summoned Yawawa and she got two levels by the time I was done. Popped both NMs, which were no problem to me, except Quu Domi used Mijin Gakure and killed Yawawa! Both dropped the standard items, so still no O Kotes and Kyahan. After that I picked up my Carbuncle's Ruby and took the OP Warp to Xarcabard and finally got snowy weather! Went back to Bastok and then out to La Thiene to unlock SMN!
After that I thought I'd finish off COR and PUP, both of which were halfway through, so I went into Sandy to use the 300g teleport guy (from Lure of the Wildcat) but nothing happened. After a bit of research I found out I needed to be a Mercenary in order to use them so if I needed to go, I had to get the boat from Mhaura. :( So whilst I was in Sandy, I decided to get the rest of my AF body cutscenes, which hinted that I needed to get Mique's Paintbrush from Castle Zvahl Baileys. Thought I'd reserve that for another time though! I then headed off to Mhaura and took the boat to Aht Urghan. Once there, I handed in my Key Item Antique Automaton but needed to come back the next day to complete the quest. Then I took the boat to Nashmau to go and finish of the final part of COR in Talacca Cove but a friend came round so I logged for the day. In the evening, Chinchii needed to do her LB1 so Aka and Kendaron came along to help. We didn't have access to Garlaige in the past so we waited in the modern day entrance whilst Ken and Aka went in the convenient way. Three Bomb things dropped off the very first Explosure! So it was quickly over to Crawler's Nest to find they had moved all the Exorays relatively near to that central room with the lizards where everyone used to camp. We had to kill quite a few until the Mold dropped and then it was off to Eldieme. The Ancient Papyrus dropped off the second Lich and Chinchii was one happy Taru!
After than Chinchii had to log, but Aka and Ken asked if I needed anymore help. I decided to take them up on their offer and continue with my AF quest, so we went out to Castle Zvahl Baileys and began killing demons for the Coffer Key. With Ken as THF, several dropped very quickly (even got a Demon Pen for a quest), but the coffer itself remained elusive. I remember Castle Zvahl always being a pain when it came to the coffer before. Half an hour later, Kendaron found it in the final room and I got Mique's Paintbrush.
I then returned to Sandy to get more cutscenes, only to find that I needed to go to Davoi... think that can wait another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.