Saturday 14 April 2012

Clipeus Shield

Logged in this morning to finish off the cutscenes from last night's PLD AF run. Thinking it would take minutes I soon remembered just how long it takes to get round from town to town without those Explorer Moogles as it was off round Sandy, then Selbina, then Sandy again.
On my way back through West Ronfaure (checking for Jaggedy-Eared Jack of course), I found the Fungus Beetle NM (could have sworn that he used to be called Goliath or something), and hopped off my Chocobo to kill it. Lo and behold I got the Clipeus Shield but I don't know why I bothered as i can only be worn by WAR, DRK and PLD, and both my WAR and PLD are too high to bother. When would a DRK use a shield? Shame I didn't get it before as I remember using this shield all the way up to late 20s on PLD on my old account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.