Wednesday 25 April 2012

Getting Sacked

When I logged on I found that Chinchii had been working hard at her fame and had even completed the first Gobbiebag quest in Jeuno. I'll need to catch her up or I'm going to get left behind!

Determined to get her Magoroku artifact weapon, we took the Outpost Warp to the Elshimo Uplands and mounted up. To my dismay, Bright-Handed Kunberry was up and I really wanted the Resentment Cape, but wasn't at all confident that the two of us could take him, so we left him behind and went to Norg.

She got the quest so we Warped back and took the Outpost Warp to Aragoneu (Chinchii doesn't have the Li'Telor region yet) and Chocobo'd it over to the Sanctuary of Zi'tah to find Goblin Robbers who dropped the Sacks of Fish Bait needed to spawn the quest NM. We decided to camp at the outpost and found loads. The drop rate wasn't bad at all and we got the Sack pretty quickly.

Then we headed over to see if Noble Mold was up (nope!) before clearing the area of Coeurls and Hell Hounds so we could pop Isonade without aggro. Eventually Chinchii popped Isonade and we pulled it back to a nearby tunnel to fight it. With Protect III up, it's first hit did 85 damage! Scary for a L40 quest NM. Nevertheless, it wasn't so bad with the two of us, but I did eat up a lot of MP. Fortunately, it only did one Screwdriver on me which miraculously missed!

After we killed it, we Warped and returned to Norg where Chinchii picked up her Magoroku!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.