Sunday 17 June 2012

The Key to Solving the Puzzle

Tonight was a CoP run, the first thing I'd done in ages that wasn't meriting in Campaign. I met up with Sirdante to duo the Sacrarium, but juggling keys was a nightmare.

For some reason I decided it would be a good idea to get a Coral Crest Key each, and then when we made our way to Keremet, I thought I'd take the Sealion Crest Key so I could help out Chinchii later on.

Unfortunately, we both passed on the same Coral Crest Key so I got the first one, meaning we still needed to get another for Sirdante. Getting bored of farming these, I went to find Keremet.
Keremet was rather easy for us, so we got the key and went back out to find Coral Crest Keys. Eventually we got one and went to the doors. We timed it just right, traded our keys, and went inside to get the CS. Now normally I'd say "woot, I have a second Coral Crest Key" but realised Sirdante needed to get another one as I was using the Sealion one!

We went out to farm more keys and pop Old Professor Mariselle. Took ages for a second Coral one to drop but we found Mariselle in the second room we checked.
He was really easy and didn't even do his teleport thing but he did spawn pupils - something I don't remember him doing last time I fought him. We killed him and got the key item, so returned to the last cutscene for the mission. Despite the key faff, this didn't take longer than an hour to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.