Sunday 3 June 2012

Two Out of Tres Ain't Bad

I was up early again today (not sleeping too well at the moment), so I went back into the Phomiuna Aqueducts to find Tres. Popped in on Matisha first, and got the Sinister Mask (yay!). I then headed over to where Tres popped and (hopefully thanks to the three Fomor Black Mages I killed last time!) Tres was up!
I knew from fighting this as my THF before that the Duendes Amoroso was a pain - mainly because he just uses -ga II spells which add to nasty moves from Tres, such as Train Fall etc. So this time, I pulled Amoroso first and wiped the floor with him pretty quickly.

I then pulled Tres, and found him to be a little tough guy. Can't believe it's a L30 mob, but then I suppose it was made for alliances. I like how this unique mob changes stances, which lead to different moves, but in the vertical one, Train Fall took over 200 HP off me!

It wasn't until after I'd killed him I realised Signet had worn off!! Anyway, I got two of the three drops - the katana that I can't spell and the Chiroptera Dagger (this is the one I really wanted) for my COR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.