Saturday 2 June 2012

Gassan Geyser

Didn't play much today, but I wanted to get some old low-level quests done to get my reputation up. I ran around doing quite a few old Bastok ones, before heading out to the Dangruf Wadi to take the Brass Canteen over to the Drachenfell. When I got there I realised I only had a couple of Prism Powders on me (damn those high level mobs - no one fights them why are they there?) so I decided to pop the Chocoboleech for my Gassan katana.
An easy fight, and luckily right out of the way of the other higher level mobs, but I kept thinking the whole way through that it was only a matter of time until I aggro one of them! I managed to defeat Chocoboleech without incident and got my Gassan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.