Monday 4 June 2012

Gotta Kill 'Em All

Again, not much playtime today as RL to do, but I went to Riverne Site #A01 and I finally managed to encounter Carmine Dobsonfly! The number of times over the years I've checked this island and no joy, but here, unmolested, all ten(?) of him!
This was a hard fight - with that many mobs hitting me, and casting Aero II, it's very difficult to keep yourself cured. Fortunately my Knightly Earring must have helped with Spell Interruption, but it was still hard.

I had to use Invincible quite early on, but managed to top my health up and kill off a couple (I kept using Circle Blade in this fight). I kept Defender up the whole time, and tried to stagger Sentinel and Rampart but ideally I needed them up permanently!

Later on I had to use the Vile Elixir I happened to have on my person as even with quite a few dead it was hard to cure with them hitting so often. Eventually, with less than half life I managed to finish them off. I checked my inventory and I had gotten all three drops - the Voyager Sallet, the Jaeger Ring and the Dobson Bandanna! Not a bad weekend for drops, methinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.