Saturday 16 December 2006

A Cold Start



With tomorrow's CoP fight approaching, I decided to solo SMN again in the Glacier whilst seeking. Despite being a Saturday, there were very few people online, and not enough players seeking in my level range to start a party.

Still, not to worry, if Teila comes with us tomorrow, she can cast Earthen Ward, and I can cast Aerial Armour, so that way we can continue to divide the responsibilities between us without my level being too much of a restriction.

Had a nasty link of three Goblins when my radioactive squirrel refused to Retreat, so I pegged it to the entrance of the Ranguemont Pass and as luck would have it, the weather effect turned to double ice, so I brought out Shiva, and hit Astral Flow. Shiva used Diamond Dust and 887 points of AoE damage later, I was in the clear.

Phew!

Elsewhere my chocobo, SilverStar, has fallen in love, despite her ongoing illness. I'm not sure who her heartthrob is, but I doubt it's someone I will approve of.

Still, fed her a Tokkopeko Wildgrass, a Vomp Carrot and a Cupid Worm in the hope that she'll recover shortly and become happier.

Finding it near impossible to level her stats. Despite the fact she's eaten enough carrots to feed a small army of Vorpal Bunnies, her Strength and Endurance seem forever locked on Substandard.

Perhaps I need to rethink her diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.