Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Sight of Mold

Chinchii and I had had a couple of very slow and tough days in Campaign with nobody on, so we either took hate and died or couldn't join in because the NPCs hadn't showed up. Having wasted a lot of time, we decided we'd probably only do Campaign at weekends. That being said, we decided tonight to grind through a Grounds Tome in the Labyrinth of Onzozo.

We did Cockatrices and Goblins, which weren't too bad but our skills were quite undercapped so it was slow to begin with. I hit L65 and we also bumped into Mysticmaker Profblix, who nearly killed Chinchii with an Ancient Magic spell, but I managed to cure her up in time. He even dropped the Moldovite Earring, so there was me, jumping for joy, and Chinchii was like, "so that's good?" I told her to take it for her BLM and that back in the day, some people would stop levelling their BLMs until they got that earring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.