Wednesday 16 May 2012

No More Mold

It was back to the Labyrinth today for another Grounds Tome. We started off on the Goblins and Cockatrices again, but after awhile I hit the level cap and we were about to move to a different room, when Mysticmaker Profblix popped again. Now bearing in mind I have fought this guy so many times, and every time we come for someone else's Earring, it drops, but every time I tried to get it for me, it didn't.
Surprise, surprise, it didn't drop, but hey, when am I ever gonna play BLM? We moved deeper into the Labyrinth and started picking on Mushusshus and Cockatrices for higher XP. Soon enough I got Vorpal Blade and Chinchii got Tachi: Yukikaze, and we began doing monstrous skillchains on them. We began killing them so fast that when Chinchii hit L65 we got out our NPCS. I lost count of how many times we saw them ding before Yawawa snuffed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.