Saturday 12 May 2012

Mamool Charge!

Decided today that I'd try Besieged for the first time on this account. Naturally under my old account as Kixxi, I'd done Besieged to death, from when the expansion first came out to a couple of years ago when I was Cheekymonkey, and always loved the fact it was a fun free-for-all defending Aht Urhgan.
Perhaps I should have known, but with the zone full of L99s (probably JP due to the time of day), Besieged lasted less than 30 minutes and at the end of it I got a WHOPPING 15k XP. FIFTEEN THOUSAND! People used to struggle to get that in a night back in the day, and I got it in around 20 minutes or so. Well, to be fair, I went to Whitegate as soon as it turned to L7 preparing, so I had to wait around for an hour or two, but I was able to do other things whilst I waited.

That afternoon, with Chinchii logged in too, we made her a mercenary by taking her round to the Azouph Isle Staging Point so that she could join in too. We did another Besieged and I got a further 15k and levelled up, also not needing much to level up again!!! Chinchii only got around 8k, but she had subbed WHM and was healing as best as she could from her sub. Next time she said she'd fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.