Sunday 6 July 2008

Waltzing with Worms

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity since I got my last (or actually, first) Dance (Drain Samba), I got my first Curing Waltz, which also meant I hit L15 on DNC. Teila and I were duoing outside Bastok Markets (S) again and were getting braver, heading out almost as far as the tower which overlooks the path down the cliff, where the Lycopodium on drugs sits.

We tried to stick to Worms onry this time, to simply get through them as quickly as possible and it was much quicker than the night before. When I did level up to 15 it was weird as I didn’t know where to stick the macro, and I also kept forgetting to use it because it had been ten levels since my last Dance.

Going to try to take on tough Dhalmels next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.