Sunday 13 July 2008

Getting Booted

As I had logged out in South Gustaberg I continued camping LL with Teila for most of the morning and into the early afternoon. We got the claim on every spawn but still no Boots, even with TH1, TH2 and a Thief's Knife. How did I get mine on my first kill last year?

In the early afternoon I gave up and went to continue with the series of Bastok quests which lead to the Adaman Ingot fight. There was a lot of running around to do, such as going to Grauberg and trading Goblin Chocolates, but eventually I was ready to go.

I went AFK in Pashow Marshlands (S) to wait for other LS members to get ready for the fight too. When we went in, we were surrounded by Sapphirine Quadav, and there was nowhere to go, so we had to fight. Pulling one in a group meant pulling all, but like the Yagudo BCNM in Ghoyu's Reverie, they were pretty easy.

What I failed to notice however was that one in each group was actually a Sapphire Quadav (not Sapphirine) which was like the "NM" of the group – more powerful and able to use Benediction. As we only had to defeat seven Quadav, we didn't need to pull these, but I pulled two by mistake!

It was an easy fight, and I logged out in the Marshlands after. You can watch the fight here.

In the evening Teila obtained her Leaping Boots (whilst I was offline), so we're all set for the move to Phoenix now!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.