Saturday 19 July 2008

The End

Well, it's been nearly two years of blog-writing, and sadly, I think I'm now writing to myself on here.

Since I left the TheHelpingHand a couple of months back, apart from BBK and Aka, no one has contacted me, which is sad, but to be honest, not unexpected.

Despite helping many, many people out over the years that I've been on THH, and despite trying to lead the shell in Kitty and Kellie's absence to get members their Limit Breaks or Artifact Armour Pieces, or get people through missions, no one has helped me out in return except the usual few loyal people.

Well it's this selfishishness that has forced me to leave Unicorn and today I transferred to my new Server. Fortunately, I have a few close friends coming with me, and we have people waiting at the other end who want to help us out and get involved in doing lots of activities, something this LS has never wanted to do, unless it has benefitted them.

So, a big thanks to all those who have helped me out - it will not be forgotten, but as for the rest, I won't be sorry to leave. Such as shame it's come to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.