Sunday 15 July 2012

Bugged Out

Haven't played that much recently as I'm sure you can tell from my slightly infrequent blog posts, but RL is really eating up a lot of my time at the moment. I've also been really sick so that hasn't helped either.

Anyway, enough of my woes - CoP again today and we started The Three Paths. Sirdante and I had logged on earlier in the week to get the pre-fight cutscenes done, so we were both ready to do the Moblin and Bugbear fight in Mine Shaft #2716.

Kindly enough, Teila had posted a Snow Lily to us both so we could trade those to Tarnotik to warp us to the BCNM.
It was just Sirdante and I but we didn't need to discuss tactics. Sirdante just ran on in first and aggroed them all. The WHM and BLM stayed back, so I went to solo the BLM as soon as it began doing Quake. Sirdante was a DNC, so she was able to hold her own, no probs.

It was a very easy fight, but I did hurt a bit when I was unable to interrupt a -ga spell to the face, but Sirdante finished up with hers and came to help me with the remaining mages.

After that we went out into Newton Movalpolos and farmed up two Gold Keys so we could return for the cutscene at the end of the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.