Saturday 28 June 2008

Evading the Question

This is more a summary blog entry of the week’s events as I have remained in Caedarva Mire all week (with the exception of returning to Whitegate twice to sell off my Imp Wings and Dark Crystals).

Having used up my Anniversary Ring for this year, I’ve resorted to milking my Emperor Band. Instead of going THF/WHM to the Mire, I’ve dusted off my pirate attire and geared back up as COR/WHM, as I can buff much more effectively, giving Evoker’s Roll and Corsair’s Roll.

I’ve also upgraded some of my accessories lately, so I had more Ranged Accuracy than before (e.g. dual Behemoth Rings), plus a Higher Marksmanship score than before, so I brought some stacks of Steel and Iron Bullets with me. I was pleasantly surprised at how often I hit. Across the course of the week I went from 233 Marksmanship to 247 Marksmanship, putting me 3 from cap! I don’t think I’m going to Merit Marksmanship though, even if it would benefit both THF and COR.

I made around 9 or 10 Merits this week. I managed to start and finish Evasion meaning I have an extra 8 Evasion skill (bringing me to 250 on THF (250/284 with Merits)), which is awesome, but still a long way from cap. With 284 Evasion I expect to get missed a lot, especially in my Evasion build, which I’m still working on.

With THF to L75 my levelling work is done. Well, almost. There is the slight matter of having other alternative sub jobs to NIN, and a good solo one is DNC. In fact, DNC is a very good solo sub for most jobs, or so it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.