Friday 8 April 2016

No more avoiding this

I've got so much content to catch up on now, I thought I'd start working through things systematically, because there's so many things to do now it can be quite daunting.

Today I thought I'd try starting with Voidwatch. I'd given this a go way back when you couldn't summon Trusts to fight with you, but now you can, and I can bring a full partay to join me!

So as PLD (still my only L99 job) I started with Windy, and picked up my Abyssite key item from Windurst Waters. I ensured I had a full compliment of Voidstones and headed out to West Sarurabaruta and went south to the cliff edge overlooking the ocean. I clicked on the Planar Rift and triggered the NM, Virvatuli, a corpselight mob, and engaged him.

This guy was no problem at all, particularly with five Trusts supporting me and we took him down without him doing anything of note. I got a chunk of Iron Ore or something as my reward, nothing special, but hey, I'm just trying to complete content. Next up was Pancimanci in West Sarutabarua (S).

This guy was a huge pink mandy mob, a BLM of sorts, so I thought I'd bring along a few stunner Trusts, like Fablinix and Zeid, but as with Virvatuli, this guy was to easy for an iLvl'd player with five Trusts. Pancimanci also went down very easily, and no special reward, but I had to log there for the evening. Tomorrow I'll try to find time to carry on with Voidwatch and see how long it takes me to get to Provenance Watcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.