Saturday 2 June 2007

Record Breakers!

Teila needed a Coffer Key from Beadeaux for her WHM AF Gloves, so I changed to THF and we went out there thinking this shouldn't take too long with TH2. I was wrong. We set a new record today by being in Beadeaux and the Qulun Dome for a total of FOUR hours before we gave up, completely agog at the fact we didn't get a single Coffer Key. Unbelievable.
Having given up rather upset, we went to meet Kellie in Windurst for the Charming Trio BCNM and Teila got her Mannequin Hands this time.^^ After dinner, I changed to COR and got a party after a short while with Kali, a Mithra I'd partied with in Yuhtunga. We had a full party, and went to Garlaige Citadel where we struggled as L30s against Siege Bats. The WHM then decided to log into his other char to PL us, and, FOUR levels later, we were still going strong.
There must have been something about the number four today. Four hours of no Coffer but four levels on my COR instead! I couldn't believe it. I'd never levelled so fast! Then people began to leave and things all went wrong. We got a new WHM and went to the Banishing Gate, but were plagued with AFKs and long fights, until eventually, half way to L35, we gave up and disbanded. I'd joked that my goal was L35 by Sunday night; it turns out that I may not need to joke...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.